How to apply?

For first year of an undergraduate degree

Non-European students

To apply for first-year higher education studies, students must:

  • First, register with the website Etudes en France before applying to Les Facultés de l’Université Catholique de Lille. You have to create your account on Etudes en France before mid-December, select the study programmes and submit your application. Campus France will check your file and invite you to an interview if necessary.
  • Second, after registration on Etudes en France, you have to apply on the website, from January to March.
  • Finally, register for the Art and Humanities Faculty (from end of June) on Espace Admission website.

To learn more about Bachelor degree (First year) admissions in Les Facultés, click here.
To learn more about Bachelor degree (Second and third year) admissions and Master programmes in Les Facultés, click here.

Non-European students

Students do not have to register on Etudes en France; they can directly go to step 2 and step 3.

For one of our Master's Degrees

For online application: Espace admission.
You can apply here from mi-December for the following academic year. The site is in French and English.
If you did your undergraduate studies outside France, we must receive your complete application by May 25th. if you have any questions, send e-mail.

Tuition fees*

From 4950 to 8425 euros.
Students may apply for a grant for academic excellence or for financial aid if their family has a low income.

If you have any questions, contact us.

General costs*

Application fee: 85 euros
Student service: 92 euros (this includes the cost of your student ID card, library access, access to univeristy cafeterias and to the student health service).
Supplement for payment in installments: 41 euros
Security fees: 50 euros
Graduation fees: 100 euros
Student union fees: 40 euros

You will have to register for health coverage in France but this service is free.

*2019/2020 rates, these usually go up slightly every year.

Find out more...

Faculty & Campus

Student services

Need more information ?